Join OM Ambassadors Tesni Ward and David Tipling along with tours leaders Shetland Nature for a 7 day nature photography extravaganza!
To give you a small taste of what to expect on this fabulous trip read below, for full details please click the link at the bottom of the text and you will be taken externally to read more and book this amazing trip.
An exciting new photo-tour collaboration, on which we are thrilled to combine the expertise and leadership of David Tipling and Tesni Ward through our local knowledge, inspired by a lifetime spent among the islands and their wildlife.
With over 25 years’ experience leading photo-tours on Shetland, ten of them with us, David is no stranger to the islands and we are thrilled to have Tesni join our team on this exciting new tour. Whilst all camera users will receive full guidance and support, we have two Olympus specialists on board.
Showcasing the very best of the island’s spectacular wildlife, this tour visits the very best locations, including Sumburgh Head, Noss, Hermaness and Fetlar. We explore locations off the beaten track to photograph Otters. We will have the exhilarating opportunity to photograph diving Gannets at point blank range on our exclusive charter to Noss NNR with ‘Shetland Seabird Tours’. Perhaps even more spectacular still is our unique evening charter to Hermaness to photograph the awe-inspiring cliffs, colonies and lighthouse from sea level.
• A day concentrating on otter photography – guests paired off from the main group on assignment with Brydon.
• A boat charter for gannet feeding frenzy photography opportunities
• Sunrise/sunset opportunities to capture inspiring landscape/wildlife images
• Develop and hone field craft skills and subject knowledge
• Group size of between 2-3 guides, low guest-to-guide ratio
• Accommodation split over two bases – at Sumburgh on Mainland and Fetlar in the North Isles